Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#66: Reenact the V-J Day Picture


   This was among the list of things I had to do when I was in New York for a concert tour with my college. Thankfully it happened to be Fleet Week in the Big Apple so there were lots of Marine and Navy guys to choose from. I found a random group of guys by the area that I wanted the picture taken, and asked if any of them would be willing to kiss me for a picture I wanted. Thankfully I got a yes, otherwise that would have been a serious blow to the self esteem.
   We attracted a bit of a crowd and people took pictures of us. I am sure that they thought we were some couple that was hopelessly in love instead of two random people that just met. I am usually not supportive of public displays of affection because it mostly just makes me feel awkward to see. But I figured this one time would be a valid exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment