Saturday, June 30, 2012

#67: Get More Than 5,000 Hits on a Youtube Video


This is my High Schools 2011 Lip Dub using the song Love Shack by the B-52's that my friend and I directed for our senior project. In case you don't know what a Lip Dub is it is a music video that you make in one single take of a song that you are not allowed to edit or add special effects too.
 It is quite challenging to make a couple thousand high school kids listen to you when they are all hyped up, but all the stress and planning is always worth it in the end. We had a better version but we were not allowed to use it for the competition because one of the kids in the beginning felt the need to do inappropriate dancing, safe to say I made it a point to make that kids life hell for the rest of the school year.  Although it isn't technically on my youtube channel I am still counting it as mine since I was the director, I have this on my channel as well but it is the edited version. 
It current is at 9,726 views.

No comments:

Post a Comment